More and more people ask some enterprises about the diagnosis and treatment of allergic rhinitis, Chinese SWAN Insecticide spray we can only reply here, we need to provide help to more people with different needs.
My dad has asthma. I have allergic rhinitis. It's a genetic predisposition. SWAN insect killer manufacturer That's why we know what we're doing with asthma diagnosis and allergic rhinitis.
Allergic rhinitis is a perennial sneezing and runny nose, which brings a lot of inconvenience to the daily life of patients.
Seasonal rhinitis can cause runny nose, sneezing and seasonal sex, Chinese SPRITEX Insecticide spray such as hay fever in the spring.
If left untreated for a long time, it will cause many diseases, such as sinusitis, nosebleeds and so on.
The main clinical symptoms are: continuous sneezing, itchy nose, runny nose.
Eyes and tears become red and itchy, nose itchy, runny nose, mostly clear and mucous, infection is pus, nose congestion, ear plugs, sneezing (usually sudden and violent and can occur more than a dozen times), dizziness, headache.
Improve life: Avoid allergens, moderate exercise, strengthen health.
To avoid allergens and allergenic environments as much as possible, the first step is to reduce allergens in the environment. For example, the room should be ventilated, watch TV at a proper distance, cosmetics must be tried first, and so on; Also avoid food allergies and medication. Proper exercise, balanced nutrition and a regular lifestyle are also good for allergic rhinitis.
1. Allergic rhinitis is also called allergic rhinitis. For the most part, we think this disease is incurable. At the moment, we think that special treatment is promising, but I have no experience in this field, it's hard to say. But I want to trust the guide.
2. At present, there are two kinds of drugs commonly used to treat allergic rhinitis in China. One is inhaled corticosteroids such as budesonide, fluticasone, mometasone. These main problems are a different hormone that can act directly on the nasal cavity through nasal inhalation at the same time. In most smes, the efficacy is very good, but we need to constantly establish scientific effective time, not to say that you use it today, but development needs to train students to be able to use it in the long-term research and development process, and then consider it. The second drug is oral antihistamines such as loratadine and cetirizine. These information technology drugs also have a certain effect, and oral convenience, but the effect of comparative analysis problems may be slightly worse than inhaled hormones. Other developed countries such as ketotifen can also be used as a treatment, but it may cause severe adverse social behavior reactions during drowsiness, so people do not like to use it for themselves. In addition to managing the two most commonly used essential drugs according to the above, there are many other drugs from Chinese companies, such as anti-leukotriene, which will not be introduced in detail here.
3. Why isn't my treatment working? The reason could be that you're not inhaling the right hormones, you're not inhaling the right medications, you're not getting enough treatment from students, or you're not getting enough allergic rhinitis to find such a tree man and look in the mirror to see if you have a lot of other things growing on your nose. Or we could do another system test.
4. Is there a cure? Is it late? Many diseases are incurable, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, coronary heart disease, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and so on. These are chronic diseases that currently have no cure, but can coexist with the disease through long-term control. This type of allergic rhinitis is mild, at least not fatal, but it can be irritating. Some patients can perform cold-resistant exercises to clean their nasal passages. This can make rhinitis very rare. These non-drug treatments are useful, and medical exploration is ongoing.
5. Can Chinese Medicine treat allergic rhinitis? I don't think so. But I do not study Chinese medicine, for the mystery of the motherland, I can not understand medicine. But, as far as I know, I don't believe that Chinese medicine can treat allergic rhinitis. At present, there is no specific medicine that can treat this disease, including traditional Chinese medicine, Western medicine, and Western medicine. A combination of treatments is important, such as increasing physical activity, cleaning the nose, and appropriate use of control substances, such as inhaled hormones. Or, change jobs. Rhinitis lives in a nice neighborhood. Lots of people.
6. Is living and working away from home good for rhinitis? This is a problem that many people face. Yes, you can try. Many people who live in Guangzhou sneeze in the morning, but the strange thing is that they don't sneeze or have a runny nose when they come home for the New Year. Why? Because the air quality in Guangzhou is worse than in the countryside. However, I have not studied the relationship between environment and treatment, and I will refer to relevant materials when I have time.