More and more enterprises recognize the role of information technology in enterprise management and business development, and SaaS software, as the best choice for enterprise information technology implementation, has gradually entered the vision of managers.
However, most enterprises are still skeptical about SaaS,saas website theme which is a software application model that provides software services based on the Internet. It is characterized by low investment, high return, easy implementation and management. It can establish a perfect, fast and effective information management system for enterprises. Enterprises' doubts about SaaS model are nothing but worries about data security, software applicability, service supportability, business efficiency and so on.
But in fact, this doubt is gradually eliminated with the in-depth study and understanding of SaaS by our enterprises. Casting into the enterprise market, we teachers can get a clear feeling that is such an important trend - cloud deployment began to move towards a mature,seo how to improve your website ranking SaaS applications and services are emerging through a large number. At the same time, more and more enterprise culture identifies with SaaS.
Why enterprises are starting to use SaaS?
1. Two-step value proposition:SaaS is positioned to provide value to end users and long-term value to managers and decision makers.
2. Free trials help organizations match the right products: SaaS free trials make it possible to automate product and user matching. This process is effective because there is no sales pitch and users can test the product to determine if it is a good fit for an enterprise application, which helps organizations avoid the risk of a failed deployment.
3. Affordability:SaaS is offered to customers on a subscription basis, which includes upgrades, maintenance, system administration, and customer support, so the upfront cost is not high. In contrast, local deployments require a large upfront investment, and organizations cannot guarantee the value they will generate.
4. Rapid Deployment: Enterprises only need a web browser and Internet access to begin deployment. Enterprises do not need to worry about the purchase of hardware and software, installation, configuration and testing. The deployment cycle of the previous software project from the plan, project to the initial landing of the system, the longest need one or two years or even longer.
5. No Infrastructure Required: Complex IT infrastructure is completely provided by the enterprise's SaaS provider.
6. Seamless updates and upgrades: The enterprise SaaS provider will handle software updates and upgrades for the organization, eliminating the need to download and install patches and new versions.
7. Guaranteed service levels: Most traditional software cannot guarantee performance to an organization, but SaaS can.
8. Backup and Data Recovery: Organizations don't have to worry about daily partial backups and monthly full backups.
9. Unlimited workplace: Enterprises and their authorized users are able to access SaaS from anywhere in the world.
10. High security: The organization's SaaS provider will manage information security for you. In many cases, an organization's business information is more secure in SaaS than in traditional software.
11. High utilization: Employees are often used to working on the Internet, and an organization's employees only need half a day to a day of training to adapt to the new SaaS.